Time for yall to confess....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what type of vehicle do you drive

• Chevrolet

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Ford

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Dodge

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Honda

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Toyota

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nissan

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Lexas

• volkswagon

• daewoo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • some other jap car

• mercedes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bi-cycle

• BMW

• Total voters
'06 Toyota Tundra Made in the USA foreign owned :(
'09 Pontiac G6 (wifes)
Just sold my '99 Pontiac Firebird 31,000 miles :( bought new.
2010 VW Jetta diesel I swore I would not do this for my kid, but she just moved to USM on a 100% paid scholarship. It was the least I could do.

BA, you need one of those orange flags on the back of you bike.

I have 2 S10-Blazers, 1 Jeep Liberty, and 2 Chevy Cavaliers. I mostly drive the '00 Blazer and the wife drives the Liberty, my sons drive the Cavaliers. The other Blazer is a just in case vehicle. Maybe one day I'll turn it into a wheeler, although it would work great for the clunker program. Thinking about getting a Volt.

Our family has 4 cars

1 Lexus ES300
1 Lexus GX470
1 Infiniti M35
1 Range Rover Sport HSE

Chevy x2 in our house:

Mine is an '02 Trailblazer LS with 115,000 miles on it

normal_DSCN0001.jpg

Mine has a few stickers on the back glass

New_sticker_%28600_x_450%29.jpg

My wife drives an '03 Silverado LS with 65,000 miles on it

normal_IMG_0608a.JPG

My '01 Lexus RX300 gets me where I need to go. Reliable transportation. 68,000 miles with no major repairs

Loggerhead Mike said:
lol sweet horns popeye your wifes a bad ashhh in that rig

She wants some "Cowgirl Up" mudflaps for it too. I used to know where to get them online, but can't seem to find them. Yes Dave, I've tried google...

I suppose I should have clarified that. I can find some Cowgirl Up mud flaps, but she had seen some with fancy script in pink writing on them. They were in some Chevy pickup accessories magazine that I stupidly threw away, figuring I would remember where she saw them and be able to order them on line.

Popeye said:
I suppose I should have clarified that. I can find some Cowgirl Up mud flaps, but she had seen some with fancy script in pink writing on them. They were in some Chevy pickup accessories magazine that I stupidly threw away, figuring I would remember where she saw them and be able to order them on line.

Please try to be clear when asking for something - Sheeeeesh!

Latest posts