Tinboat's Box Pass #8

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing yet on my end as I'm in ATL on business and will be home Friday. I'll send some pics if the box is there. Disclaimer... If the predicted midwest tornados don't take the package before I get there :)

Here is what came in last week:

There is some really nice stuff here - I will trade for some other stuff and send it on the way today!

Captain Ahab said:

There is some really nice stuff here - I will trade for some other stuff and send it on the way today!
I was beginning to wonder if BA may have walked off with it when he left!
08477616-630C-4735-9623-E13059CC3F67-3291-0000008FC1DA624B_zpscf6dbd4d.jpg

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=316602#p316602 said:
panFried » Thu May 30, 2013 6:37 am[/url]"]
Captain Ahab said:

I was beginning to wonder if BA may have walked off with it when he left!
08477616-630C-4735-9623-E13059CC3F67-3291-0000008FC1DA624B_zpscf6dbd4d.jpg

He tried - I caught him redhanded and beat him senseless (which was not really a beating for him as he started out senseless)

I now have to deodorize my house to get rid of the BA "funk"

So I'm stuck in Charlotte today due to tornados as predicted. Hope the box is still on the porch, and better yet my truck at the parking lot. :)

Just thankful we weren't early as we were literally circling the airport as it was happening.

Sorry for the delay guys, but I bucked up for Priority Shipping to make up some time. I sent tracking number to Bigwave, and I hope everything finds him well. No absconding here my friends! Except for the Rugged Shark Boots box. It will always remind me of what could have been Ahab. :)

fool4fish1226 said:
Big - you get the box yet - I just picked up some goodies for the box - Kochy I sent you a PM for your address. :beer:
I sent big the tracking number and USPS said they delivered it Saturday, so we should be good.

Hey Panfried I got the box, and I am sad to say that sponge bob is the only thing I want....sorry guys, I plan taking Mr. Sponge Bob on a trip offshore and putting him on the ride of his life........ :mrgreen: I will get some goodies from my house to put in the box for the next guys......should be able to send it out tomorrow. I will try to get a video of something taking the bober for a ride........ :lol:

Attachments

• 676A0467.jpg
    676A0467.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 1,430
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=319135#p319135 said:
bigwave » 4 minutes ago[/url]"]Hey Panfried I got the box, and I am sad to say that sponge bob is the only thing I want....sorry guys, I plan taking Mr. Sponge Bob on a trip offshore and putting him on the ride of his life........ :mrgreen: I will get some goodies from my house to put in the box for the next guys......should be able to send it out tomorrow. I will try to get a video of something taking the bober for a ride........ :lol:

Here sharky sharky sharky :LOL2: - :beer:

bigwave said:
Hey Panfried I got the box, and I am sad to say that sponge bob is the only thing I want....sorry guys, I plan taking Mr. Sponge Bob on a trip offshore and putting him on the ride of his life........ :mrgreen: I will get some goodies from my house to put in the box for the next guys......should be able to send it out tomorrow. I will try to get a video of something taking the bober for a ride........ :lol:
Awesome! I can't wait. :)

Latest posts