Tinboats Fanatsy Football 2013

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bigwave said:
I like the 6 team playoff.......however I think you should make the playoffs with no fractional points. You only score if your player scores.....straight up points......that is grid iron at its best.

Ill look on that for next year, rules cant/won't change once season starts. But speaking of grid iron who's up for Tinboats gridiron challenge if i can set a league up?

I am for sure.....When FF began that is how we played every year.....it makes for low scores and you truly feel satisfied when you beat someone by one touchdown.

Alright it's FENDER FREEBIE SUNDAYS!!!

Come on Fender I know your Kleenex box must be empty like mine after WS. So as much as I like an easy win don't forget to move all your bye week players.

BassAddict said:
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=333602#p333602 said:
bigwave » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:30 am[/url]"]Substance abuse........what a joke Blackmon has been for me. Who wants to talk trad for a good receiver?

Need a RB here
Dont do it BA! He's only 2 games in front of us with few remaining. Let the champ sweat it out, no pun intended Blackmon :p

bigwave said:
Make that three games ahead of you guys........ :lol:
Not so fast champ! I'm still kicking at 2 games back and more total points than you. I'm running out of time but with alittle help I can catch you.

Not so fast........your points will only help ya in a tie.......I don't plan on tie. Injuries are going to slow everyone down. Remember last year.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=333796#p333796 said:
panFried » Yesterday, 15:54[/url]"]
one100grand said:
I have Rivers & Stafford; willing to trade one + Ray Rice for a good RB
Whoa, apparently I missed out on this one.

I figured the trade deadline is coming up and I've been wanting to address the RB situation all year; with Rodgers going down, what better time than now to take advantage of my extra QB?

Big Champ if I squeeze this one out its down to 1 game difference... Busting out the lucky rabbits foot :)

Good game NC Hercs.

I hope I keep running hot in tight games come playoff time. Maybe I should start sitting some starters to get them rested? :LOL2:

Latest posts