TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
random-funny-picture-hand-car-wash-sign-during-a-f.jpg

My daughter woke up about 0530 this morning so my wife, change her diaper and put he in bed with us. About 0700 I woke up and she was all snuggle up beside me. As she woke up, she smiles real big and said "Tickle tickle dada." as she began poking me in the belly. She is the greatest.

Attachments

• K Driving.jpg
    K Driving.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 485
Boy, I've worked solid, going on the 4th week now. Not complaining, though, just tired. was rough working through the holiday weekend . Looking forward to the tournament this weekend! I need to do something other that work.

Off to my first big fishing trip of the year. 2 days of fun in the ....RAIN :?: The weather man says it should be thundershowers all day Friday and some on Saturday. Fishing is only all day Friday and some on Saturday. Grrrrrrr... I have rain gear, but my boat doesn't have any lightning rods, besides the one in my hands.

O well, it will be fun anyway.

Ten days OFF next week, finally after 1.5 Years ( changed jobs) Fly fishing, bass fishing, fly fishing, drinking beer, bass fishing, more beer, burp, looking at the Honey do list.... going for Walleyes, beer, Kayak fishing in the deep woods fighting the defender of the forest ( blackflies)
beer Oh YeeeeeeeaH :mrgreen:

Froggy said:
Ten days OFF next week, finally after 1.5 Years ( changed jobs) Fly fishing, bass fishing, fly fishing, drinking beer, bass fishing, more beer, burp, looking at the Honey do list.... going for Walleyes, beer, Kayak fishing in the deep woods fighting the defender of the forest ( blackflies)
beer Oh YeeeeeeeaH :mrgreen:

Sounds like a dream Froggy. Would love to throw one back with you one day.

It's raining like a cow whizzing on a flat rock here again today.

I'm sick of rain. It has rained nearly every day for the last 3 weeks and I'm talking daily storms, not just light showers. :x

I'm still trying to figure out how it's clear according to the little current weather icon on the left yet I can't see across the street for the torrential downpour. :lol:

Attachments

• untitled6.jpg
    untitled6.jpg
    420.9 KB · Views: 321
Quackrstackr said:
It's raining like a cow whizzing on a flat rock here again today.

I'm sick of rain. It has rained nearly every day for the last 3 weeks and I'm talking daily storms, not just light showers. :x

I'm still trying to figure out how it's clear according to the little current weather icon on the left yet I can't see across the street for the torrential downpour. :lol:

You are in Murray? My cousin lives there.

Its she and no she is a mother of 2 and in her 30s. LOL In all honesty I have no idea what here last name is now since she is married. I haven't seen her in quite some time. I assume her Dad (was a firefighter, pretty sure he is retired) still lives there as well, he and my aunt have been divorced for many years.

Anybody see that movie the blindside? I realize it had a happy ending, but it still left me depressed after I watched it last night.... Maybe I accidentally increased my estrogen somehow...

Dang....... my Tinboats.net custom sinner fell victim.to an pike attack :evil: no leader=no more lure. Almost got an applause from the mini fit I threw about it. :oops:

perchin said:
Dang....... my Tinboats.net custom sinner fell victim.to an pike attack :evil: no leader=no more lure. Almost got an applause from the mini fit I threw about it. :oops:

Doh!

Jim said:
diners drive-ins and dives should not be allowed on TV. :LOL2:

I woke up thinking of last nights shows.

I am always hungry after I watch that show! :LOL2: