Tintable topside paint

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navipro

Reaction score
Guys, I am looking to paint top side of my crestliner in dark grey and darker grey. Cannot find standard colours in rustoleum oil. Does anyone know of it can be tinted or any other paint that can?
I do not have bare metal on my boat. Some bare spots that I had were touched up with the etching primer. The rest is factory paint that was wet sanded.
Ps, I am in canada, so it is possible that not all products will be available here, but I will search
Pps, not looking to tint paint myself.... was hoping to pick it wih the swatch
Ppps, now thinking about it, grey is not the most difficult to mix. Found few recipes online for shades of grey. Will keep it as the last resort.
Thanks

Last edited:
Guys, I am looking to paint top side of my crestliner in dark grey and darker grey. Cannot find standard colours in rustoleum oil. Does anyone know of it can be tinted or any other paint that can?
I do not have bare metal on my boat. Some bare spots that I had were touched up with the etching primer. The rest is factory paint that was wet sanded.
Ps, I am in canada, so it is possible that not all products will be available here, but I will search
Pps, not looking to tint paint myself.... was hoping to pick it wih the swatch
Ppps, now thinking about it, grey is not the most difficult to mix. Found few recipes online for shades of grey. Will keep it as the last resort.
Thanks
Rustoleum in the USA can be tinted there are several tint able bases and around 100 Rustoleum color formulas.

Latest posts