Totally Exhausted

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDUBS

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
We are down in Los Angeles on our 4th day of babysitting the grandkids (2 & 4 years old). This morning 5:30am I heard noise. The two boys (and dog) were having a picnic of potato chips and cereal -- just poured it out on the floor in their room. The four year old said the 2 year old made him do it. Good enough for me, so I went back to bed. Mrs Lubs asked what was going on. I said nothing to worry about, just go back to sleep-- and don't worry about fixing breakfast today.

Totally exhausted.

Haha! 4 days is a LOT for grandkids! I totally get you, I have 4 of them, two in CA and two in ID. Having to watch the 2 and 6yr old ALOT these days as my son in law goes through cancer treatments. My back screams at me most of those days, along with the 2 yr old.

While this seems like a tough job today, years down the road when they are all grown up like mine are, you will wish you were back there ! We often reminisce about those terrible two's and the trouble it caused....but would gladly try to go back and do it again,.......well maby just for a day !!

The good thing about being a grandpa is, short of causing bodily injury, pretty much anything the two ragamuffins do is OK with me. No wonder Mrs Ldubs and the parents won't leave me alone with them.
I like your attitude, LDUBS! I have a reputation amongst my kids and wife as being a grandpa that instigates stuff! I call it good trouble! Lol

I have 9 grand kids and the oldest is only 9 years old! The first 4 were boys, at which time I told all my kids “that’s enough grandsons, we need granddaughters!” The last 5 have been girls, including a set of twins! My kids always did listen pretty good. 😂

Latest posts