Welcoming suggestions

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txneal

Reaction score
I know that many of you guys who visit this forum are experienced craftsmen and are good at coming up with solutions, so I'm hoping some of you may be willing to help me out. Since my senario is not directly related to my boat, I decided I should post my message in the fishing section down below. However, it appears that this Boat
House forum gets much more traffic than the fishing forum, so please excuse my intrusion here, but if any of you guys have experience with keeping tanks of live bait, I could use some advice. In the fishing forum, bait and tackle section, I've posted about Live Bait Tanks and would much appreciate if some of you would be willing to read it and provide me some feedback. I apologize again for posting this in the Boat House, but I figured that the guy with the answers might be more likely to see it here rather than down in the fishing forum. Thanks!

txneal said:
I know that many of you guys who visit this forum are experienced craftsmen and are good at coming up with solutions, so I'm hoping some of you may be willing to help me out. Since my senario is not directly related to my boat, I decided I should post my message in the fishing section down below. However, it appears that this Boat
House forum gets much more traffic than the fishing forum, so please excuse my intrusion here, but if any of you guys have experience with keeping tanks of live bait, I could use some advice. In the fishing forum, bait and tackle section, I've posted about Live Bait Tanks and would much appreciate if some of you would be willing to read it and provide me some feedback. I apologize again for posting this in the Boat House, but I figured that the guy with the answers might be more likely to see it here rather than down in the fishing forum. Thanks!

Ok, whats yer question in specifics about live bait tanks?

Latest posts