well just got my first rod and reel

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

headhunter954

Reaction score
well just got my first rod and reel setup its nothing major but its ok for my first one bass pro shop was having a combo sale it is the tourney special rod and reel the rod is 6' 6'' 10-20 med hvy so is this an ok setup do they have a alot of issus thanks..

Take your first rod and reel out and fish as much as you can. there will always be more expensive rod's, reels and tackle that you don't have but you have to start somewhere. the fish don't no the diffrence and it all depends on what you can afford. sounds like a great rig to start out with and gain the skills required to be a good fisherman.

Most of the bass pro stuff is decent. I wouldn't spend a ton of money on your first rod/reel. Get lots of practice in, and try other people's stuff out when given the opportunity. It will give you an idea of what you want to get when you add to your collection down the road. That is a pretty good all around setup for bass/walleye/pike.

Catch some fish and take us some pictures!

Latest posts