Went to Lake Russell today

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony Sisk

Reaction score
Layed out of work today to go fishing :D Boy am i glad i did.My fishing buddy and I caught 19 keeper bass anywhere from a 1&1/2 # to 9#.Then to end the day we got into a school of bass that all were around 10inches,not very big but fun to catch.Man was it a great day to play sick :lol: All fish were caught on carolina rigged watermelon colored anything.WE fished sinko's-lizards-mag2-finnesse-trick-u-tails.Tried other colors but this is the only one we could get them to bite.Not complaining though just puzzled.

I dont have digital camera. :( Thats why ihavent posted any pics of anything yet.My b-day is next week maybe my wife will be sweet and get me one.On second thought maybe she will get me a new TM :D

pitdog said:
I dont have digital camera. :( Thats why ihavent posted any pics of anything yet.My b-day is next week maybe my wife will be sweet and get me one.On second thought maybe she will get me a new TM :D

I buy the super cheap digitals on ebay for fishing purposes - teh pictures are just fine and I tryt not to spend more then $20 with shipping. That way when I break it (and I know I will) I am not upset about my loss

The Kodak Easyshare series are decent and very inexpensive. Get one with an optical (not digital) zoom and you will be happy