What?! SMDave is still alive?!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMDave

Reaction score
Yes, I've been lurking frequently, and this past Saturday, I got to get out for the first time in 2009 (gasp!). I really want to go fishing, but I've been really busy with school and such. Anyways, I got to go out, and conditions were not exactly favorable as it had rained pretty heavily the previous two days, but it was nice to wet a line. And, as usual, I got the skunk. I'm guessing the fish were really turned off by the crappy weather. However, there were two other Hungarian gentlemen that were having a blast hauling in 15-20lb. carp left and right! Fun to watch!

Anyways, figured I'd snap a couple pics of the place while I was there. The first pic I took back in Fall, and the last two I took this past Saturday.

<P.S.> School ends in two weeks so I'm gonna be hitting up the river and jetties a lot! Hopefully better reports are to come...

Lake Carnegie in Fall:
bend.jpg

Recent Pictures:
carnegie3.jpg

carnegie4.jpg

Awesome man!! Welcome back. Nice pics...... I dont know how you made it this long without fishing. I just got off the lake and I am ready to go back.