Wild Afternoon

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EagleBaseball

Reaction score
Well lemme start with saying sorry I cant get pics up... not sure if the Problem is my POS camera or my POS laptop :x .

Well a buddy of mine from high school gave me a call yesterday afternoon right after I got off work to see if I would be interested in a mid to late afternoon trip. I said heck yea and around 4:30 we headed to his uncles PRIVATE PLANTATION POND!! :mrgreen: . It was just north of Tallahassee in Calvary. The second cast let me know it was going to be a good afternoon with me catching a chunky 6 pounder. After what seem like 12 hours of fishing (cause we didnt stop catching fish from when we started til we left the ramp) we ended up with a 9 (my buddy caught) an 8 I caught and honestly countless 5 and 6er's. We guesstimated aroung 55-65 fish between the two of us within close to 4 hours of fishing. Without a doubt my best freshwater day EVER.

tb.jpg

I took lots of pics guys and hopefully I can find a way to get them up... tried everyones ideas that yall have posted on the website. Willing to try anything, keep shooting fresh suggestions.

Awesome job man! I miss those days of catching non stop. They are very rare. :beer:

Just make sure the pics are under 150k in size and less than 800 wide. You should be good to go.

Latest posts