wiring question

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never ever ever put solid in something the moves or vibrates...

For marine it should be tinned stranded, for salt enviroment it must be to last.

Soldered joints, anti oxide grease and heat shrink for best results.

Jamie

Stranded all the way in a boat/truck.
If this is a salt water boat, then tinned wire is a must. Fresh water boat, non-tinned stranded wire will be fine. Actually wiring designed for auto use will work just fine for a fresh water boat. Honestly your truck wiring sees more water than your boat every will. Look at how the auto manufactures handle the wiring under the truck hood, and under the body. Mimic it and you wont have any problems.

Hanr3, no offense, you are a little to Northern to get it. Southern delicacy with the right ingredients and a long boil!

No offense taken. I drove through Georgia and seen a billion signs for boiled peanuts. Teh wife and I decided we should give them a try to see what all teh hype is about. First three store were sold out. We tried em hot, warm, cold. I think 9 months later I finally threw the rest of the bag out.

Central Illinois is South for me, Im from Milwaukee. :mrgreen:

i been to central il a few times and the only truck we seen was the one we was in not very hard find in a parkin lot thats for sure We didnt even see one at a car lot

Latest posts