Yes or No?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll pass.

https://www.bosshoss.com/products.asp

More my style, nothing like the power of a V8 between your legs. Maybe a Big block Chevy between two wheels. :mrgreen:

Thye have a trike version too.

I was considering one when I bought my harley, after a good ol lower back surgery, It is looking a bit more comforatable and when the toy fund budget is approved by the household congress I'm considerin a a change over (or a new boat)

Kinda. I've never had a cycle before but have riden several. At 42 and fixing to be 43 if I were to get a bike it would be something like that because of safety reasons. Call me a wuss if you want but I know way to many folks and have a few friends that were seriously hurt or killed because of a cycle wreck. Got one good friend that wrecked his and has been in a wheel chair ever since. But I don't see me ever getting any kind other than another atv.

I have not rode one, though I have no desire to be seen on a bike, made for those who can't really ride a real bike... :LOL2:

The only "motorcycle" that is cool that has more than 2 wheels
images-5.jpg

Latest posts