your age by eating out

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
1. pick the number of times you would like to eat out(more than 1, less than 10)
2. multiply by 2
3. add 5
4. multiply by 50
5. if you already had your bithday this year add 1757, if not add 1756
6. subtract the four digit year you were born
you should have a three digit number left, the first digit is your original t number, the next two digits are your age(dats right)

Originally Posted by esquired

You said it....... who am I to disagree ???
Muahaha.gif

The formula works for someone of my advanced years.
grandpa.gif

Jim said:
Good one!

Esquired I will send you my 4 year olds flash cards so you can practice your arithmetic. LOL! :wink:

Please! I can add but not subtract, works for sending out bills but not paying them!

And long division - furgetaboutit

On my calc you have to hit = after each calculation, then it will work. I'm sure I learned why that is back in school, but forget.

Matt

I keep a copy of this printed next to my computer so I can figure out how old I am. Why can't I ever remember how old I am?

They say when you get old, you lose three things:
1. Memory
2. Ummm.... I forgot the other two.

Fishin NJ said:
ok i went with 3 times and had my b-day already, born in 76. Came up with 331, ok freaky cause first off, it worked, i am 31, second 331 was my address i lived in when i was born and grew up there untill 6 years ago. (and no i didn't think about that ahead of time) this kinda of shi* freaks me out. Good thing this was only my 330th post onthe site or i prob would have shi* myself lol

Fishin NJ

thats crazy

Fishin NJ said:
ok i went with 3 times and had my b-day already, born in 76. Came up with 331, ok freaky cause first off, it worked, i am 31, second 331 was my address i lived in when i was born and grew up there untill 6 years ago. (and no i didn't think about that ahead of time) this kinda of shi* freaks me out. Good thing this was only my 330th post onthe site or i prob would have shi* myself lol

Fishin NJ

LMFAO for real here

JustFishN said:
Fishin NJ said:

Fishin NJ

LMFAO for real here

:-k Ummm, it wasn't 3:31 when you were doing it was it? :shock:

Latest posts