Youngest catches first fish

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IndyBassin

Reaction score
What a great father's day. My youngest has been determined to catch his first fish. Didn't want to "cheat" usings worms or crickets and a bobber like his other brothers. Was bass fishing and got a bite from this little feller.

I'm sure some of you will get a chuckle when you look and figure out the bait he was using.

Congrats on the fish!

My little one got her first fish this year as well. She was throwing a fit to go fishing yesterday but I had to get the yard mowed before someone contacted me about bailing hay off of it. :mrgreen:

Looks like he was throwing some sort of soft plastic but I can't say as I have ever seen anything like it.

Congrats on the first big catch, watching your son reeling in that bad-boy was probably the best fathers day gift you could of gotten!! Looks to me like he caught it on a soft plastic rigged up on some kind of worm harness!

Nice job, your son looks mighty pleased with his catch. To me it looks like he is using a keychain for bait :shock:

Great job! Its one of those seen on tv rubber worms? The million pack for like 30 bucks right? Whats the name? I'm drawing a blank............................

Jim said:
Great job! Its one of those seen on tv rubber worms? The million pack for like 30 bucks right? Whats the name? I'm drawing a blank............................

another must have item brought to you by Ron Popeil, inventor of the Pocket Fisherman, Mr. Microphone and spray hair in a can.... :mrgreen:

Jim said:

DING DING DING!

The infamous Walking Worm

https://www.ngcsports.com/?ccode=REVIEWPAGES