14' mirrocra 1970

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reelbig

Reaction score
Ok Tin boaters here we go.
My wife and I have been playing with this 1970 Mirrocra 14’ for some time now. This boat has been a little neglected over the years but I think it has found a good home for now it came with a 25 hp Evinrude 1978. And again Thanks to Jim and all the boaters who share there knowledge and experiences. This is the only forum my wife and I ever joined together. We have been getting excellent ideas from the builds and builder found here. We are planning to stay as light as we can in this boat. We fish the flats in central east Florida a lot of Red fish and Snooks here. So I hope the pictures come out for you all.

Is that Steelflex you coated the inside of the hull on the 4th pic?

What paint did you paint the outer hull with?

For a 1970's boat, she's looking pretty good.

Nice Mirrocraft, I have a 14 footer I can't wait to get started on. I hope I can get mine looking as nice as that. Did you use steelflex? I've got it for mine but have'nt had time to put it on yet.

The black paint in pic 4 is Duplicolor Truck bed liner and the top and bottom paint is rust-oleum topside boat paint we found out that it is too soft for that job. Look good but scratches EZ. I wish we knew about the Steelflex paint sound like everyone is using it

No not at this time we are trying to keep it lite. We are working on the engine and the motor cover this week but maybe a long pice of carpit for the wife and the dog

Latest posts