14' Sea Nymph- Finished!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So here's the new boat. It's a 1983 Sea Nymph "Traveler", 14' x 38" Floor width at the widest point. I assume that's how you measure one. It's about 58" across gunwales. As you can see the info plates are worn off and not legible. Anybody know what size motor this boat was rated for? I'm starting my search for everything, but priorities are trailer and motor. If anybody's got either of those give me a shout. Galvanized trailer preferable, but not required. Short shaft motor, and I would like to max out the power rating for that hull. Where can I get a replacement aluminum / tow loop for the bow? I have owned several other boats, but never built one from the ground up. The wife wants to know what I'm doing on the computer so late at night, and why I mumble in my sleep about casting decks and livewells. This is serious, and it's only 50 square feet of beat up sheet metal. What's wrong with us? Anyway, looking forward to getting started. I'll post pics along the way. First up is getting my rough layout in my head and on paper, then paint outside, and I think Herculiner inside. That seems like a simple way to waterproof and soundproof in one step. Great site, and I have enjoyed looking at all the talented people here sharing their mods. 🍺
9.9 hp

Latest posts