16' Bass Tracker makeover **** Finished *****

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The paint in Parkers Duck Boat paint in Hunters Green. I thinned the first 2 coats at 10% then the second 2 were applied unthinned. It sprayed fine unthinned through my Harbor Freight gun.

I pretty much finished my boat a little over a month ago and just realized I forgot to update this thread. So far it fishes great and has been playing hell on the local trout, bass and panfish populations.

I thought this project out pretty well from the start and it paid off. So far the boat is everything I wanted and there has been nothing I wish I had done differently or wish I had added.

Total budget from the outset was 2k and it should finish up well under that.

Im still on the lookout for a good clean used 25 hp outboard and will finish up and install the duck blind soon

just a side view:
boat18.jpg

Front view showing nav lights and the 55 watt driving lamps (had these, when they go out they will be replaced with 4" lights):
boat20.jpg

Rear View, my buddies picked the name and my buddies wife decided it needed a pink cancer ribbon painted on. Sometimes too much beer is a bad idea:
boat19.jpg

View from the top showing the replaced and recarpeted floor and front storage as well as the new bench tops:
boat21.jpg

Latest posts