16' Naden resurrection.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called a local decal guy and sent him pics off Google images of roughly what I wanted and that's what I got. If you have a good local shop, they should be able to match it up from these pics. The registration numbers are 3" high by 2 wide. And the Naden decal is the same except the N is capital obviously. Good luck on your project! Post pics!

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

LDUBS said:
The paint job looks great. You have a great looking boat. It has good lines. Way back when I used to turn bowls and boxes. To make them appealing to the eye I applied the golden ratio. Same concept applies to boats. Some designs just look better than others.

Where did you find the Naden Boat Decals. I have one of these boats and would like to do what you did.

Thanks,
Terry
British Columbia, Canada

tespejo said:
LDUBS said:
The paint job looks great. You have a great looking boat. It has good lines. Way back when I used to turn bowls and boxes. To make them appealing to the eye I applied the golden ratio. Same concept applies to boats. Some designs just look better than others.

Where did you find the Naden Boat Decals. I have one of these boats and would like to do what you did.

Thanks,
Terry
British Columbia, Canada

Tespejo, No worries, but I think you meant this question for Weldor.

Take care.

tespejo said:
LDUBS said:

Thanks,
Terry
British Columbia, Canada
I picked an image from Google and sent it to a local decal maker, told him the size I wanted and $30 in Canuck bucks later I had them in hand. You need to do a rebuild thread so we can follow along!

There are six on the bottom plus two guide boards on the sides. Seems like a lot but it sits great on there and is easy to load onto.

Thanks. I'm going to be adding two short ones near the front to center the boat while loading. I fish electric only, so this should make a difference.