1958 Lonestar Holiday bowfishing/hunting conversion

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some more work done last week, wasn't able to post pics up with the server change, so here they are

Here is the front deck laid into place, as well as the rear bench put in place

One thing for anyone who wants to do a conversion, stainless hardware is ridiculous expensive. I have a little over $100 in stainless bolts/screws alone. Just something to be aware of for your budget on a conversion... I was not expecting to pay that kinda money for hardware.

Close up of the floor and the 3/4" pin style seat sockets. I think we will have six different locations to set in depending on what we are fishing/hunting for.

This last weekend we got the boat out on a local lake for some fun and testing her out. Seats were very comfortable and boat performed without any issues. The trailer still needs work thoug so I will be working on that to make it more serviceable this fall. Come winter, I will tear the whole trailer down and paint it.

Your boat is not a lonestar holiday. They didn't have the fins.

I have a holiday if you care to see what they look like. The holiday was a very deep offshore boat.

I can check my records and tell you what model this is if you care to know. My father built them.

Kim

If it is a lone star boat, it would have to be a Saratoga. Only model with fins like this. The holiday had no fins at all.

You do great work.

Take care and have fun.

Kim

Latest posts