1980 14ft. Fisher Marine flat bottom

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, that sounds good. I'll have to find out how far away you are. I been to Winder once to the Mustang junk yard, but thats been atleast 10 years ago. I will have to google it. But, Thanks for the offer, I love meeting new fishin buddies.
8)

So, the plastic that I had hanging on the exterior wall of the shed didn't last long. Look at what I replaced it with instead.

100_0424.jpg

100_0428.jpg

I hopeing to get back to the boat within the next week or two. Just dont want to interupt my fishing. :lol:

Ok, I have questions. What will be the best paint stripper? I know there are several different ones, but I trying to find the best one to use. I would do aircraft stripper, but I dont think I can get it in a big enough container, so I would have to buy more than one. Trying to go cheap as possible.

Well, I know everyone is wanting to see updated pictures, but I havent got any to show you. the boat still looks the same. I havent had time to do anything to it yet (or the money). I really am running out of patience with this project tho. I am a get it done type of guy, and without the money to support all the mods I want to do, its getting frustrating. :(

Taking a break from the boat build. Gotta try to find a part time job. Funds are getting thin. I wish everyone the best of luck. Hope to be back on here soon. Take care and God Bless you all.
:p

Latest posts