1981 Monark 1464 jon boat mod by Express

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1020417.jpg

P1020420.jpg

P1020419.jpg

i pondered for a long time on how to carpet this and i hate the way it turned out! it looks gift wrapped. oh well im no carpet layer either

Very nice! I really like the grey on grey look and after seeing how yours turned-out, this will be the route I take if and when I ever get a chance to work on the boat again.

thanks guys. yeah i made my deadline date but not the time (4pm) i worked on it until 7:30pm fri night and didn't get to my camper until 9pm. i really pushed myself the past two weeks on this boat. most days i worked on it until 1:30am sometimes 2am and then to work at 6am for 10hrs then all over again! crazy yes but i wasn't missing my deadline.

P1020407.jpg

i dont know what is wrong with this whole picture thing but its drivin me mad! ive tried several sizes and it still says "your images may only be up to 800 pixels wide" yadda yadda! my pics are much smaller! so small you cant see the detail but when i load them they show up huge.

so i will do several posts do get my pics posted......sorry

i had some time this week to finish steelflexing the inside of the boat. it was a stress free job this time around.

P1020441.jpg