2007 Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
esquired said:
One hint for next year - you really want your carving to stand out - use a road flare or, in my case, expired boat emergency flares.

That thing was so **** bright and had loads of cool smoke pouring out!

Congrats to everyone

My choices woudl have been NicD and Mr. fish

But everyone did an equally great job.

Thanks to Jimmy T. for having the greatest web forum ever

very well said esquired!!!!

fishnfever

Yeah Jim, this site is one of the best yet. Extra thanks to Dave for leading me to it.

Everyone's pumpkins were really cool. Can't wait till next year. I'm already thinking up something.

mr.fish said:
Yeah Jim, this site is one of the best yet. Extra thanks to Dave for leading me to it.

Everyone's pumpkins were really cool. Can't wait till next year. I'm already thinking up something.

Yours is going to be tough to beat! :wink:

WOW! What a great prize I got today in the mail - like Christmas for me.

Thanks to Jim for the great prize and great contest. This was fun, gave me something to do since fishing has slowed way down.

If Jim was a hot chick I woudl kiss him right on the lips.

56591814.beijo.jpg

Sweet. Got my lure today. Looks like its gonna be a smallie killer in the river. A nice megabass mini crank. Thanks Jim.

I finally remembered to hit the Post Office to check my mail and sure enough my lure was waiting for me. I wanted to say thanks again for the contest, that was alot of fun. :D

shizzy said:
I finally remembered to hit the Post Office to check my mail and sure enough my lure was waiting for me. I wanted to say thanks again for the contest, that was alot of fun. :D

Just leave it in your tackle bag - I will put it to good use 8)