2007 TinBoats.Net XMAS Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice man, Hidden Weight Spinnerbait, those are solid!

Jim/ PC Baits are all about top shelf 8)

Wooo I won! Thanks for the congrats guys and more importantly, thanks Jim! Looks like christmas is coming early this year! Good luck to everyone else!

On the 4th day of Xmas the winner is fishincop

IMG_0769.JPG

That is an AWESOME worm kit! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!

You are a very lucky club TinBoats.net member

Merry Christmas

Congratulations FishingCop!

I bought one of those kits back when it was warm enough to fish :lol: Your gonna love it, great stuff for smallies on the Fox!

Congrats Mr. Fourth day of Christmas, looks like a nice kit, good luck with it. I know when i feel like i want to spend some moo-la, i'm going to check out Mr. dampeoples site.+

Well good morning all my TinBoats friends. I'm a little late getting on this morning because I had 4" of snow in my driveway this morning :( (Nickk, you shoveled out yet??)

However, things got much better when I learned that I was the luckiest TinBoat member today by winning the PCBAITS Finesse Kit on the fourth day of Christmas.

Thanks Jim (I'll send the doughnuts out right away) :lol:

What a great group. Thanks to all who offered congrats. I'm looking forward to trying those worms in April when we go to Bull Shoals - I'm planning on killin em.

Thanks again and Merry Christmas to all...... :D

I bought one of the kits a while back, and they are awesome. Those shakey heads are truly Spot Removers!!!

Im out of the green color worms I used so many to catch Spots about a month ago.

You are really gonna love the kit!

Congrats, those kits looks sweet.

Does anyone know if those kits are still available to buy online? I have a couple people that would like them as gifts.

Congrats! I like the kit myself :) I don't use that many colors of worms, and those are some of my favorites, that's for sure.

How many kits you need?

Latest posts