5/30- 6/9 *Now with pics*

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bAcKpAiN

Reaction score
I made it out a few times this past week and a half since school has slowed down. My brother came to visit and I took him out on my boat out at Marsh Creek Lake. Was a beautiful Saturday with a lake load of people but we managed to stick some fish. I let him take the bow of the boat and run the trolling motor because my back was in rough shape. He outfished the pants off of me, landing well over a dozen bass.
Including this chunk:
dansfishmay30th2009.jpg

I managed 4 Bass and a 30"+ musky ( a first for me)! Couldn't get a pic of her because it was pitch black and I almost went in the drink trying to hold the musky out by the stern light for a pic on the camera phone. Needless to say I just let her go.

Monday the 8th took a teenager out from my Church to fish MCL again and we both caught about a dozen or so bass. I caught my first ever jig fish, my first ever buzzbait fish and we had a blast. I forgot I had a camera with me till We almost packed it in for the day, but just in time for my young friend to pull in a nice LM.
Here is Brandon and his PB Largemouth:
IMG_4820.jpg

Tuesday it was family night on the Delaware to stretch the legs on the gas motor, and let te kids get out on the boat for some fun. No fish caught but a great time with the family till the littlest was too cranky to go on lol.

June2009010.jpg

June2009031.jpg

June2009015.jpg

June2009014.jpg

Latest posts