86 bass tracker deck conversion

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmox

Reaction score
I just purchased a 86 16ft bass tracker with side console and front and rear decks. When i got it home i decided to replace the decks and after researching and lots of ideas i decided to go with aluminum diamond plate for the whole thing since i am going to be bowfishing and hunting with it. I will post some pics of it next week when its done. Im pretty excited to see the outcome.

I've got an 87 Lowe commander, really similar boats, planning the same for next winters "one more last final mod". Can't wait to see the pics! and I love to learn from others mistakes!

A little update on the ole girl. shes coming along nicely and all im down to is finishing touches like the on board charger and bilge. the deck turned out awesome and i cant wait to try out my new bow fishing deck in a month or so. i will put some pictures up soon i just gotta steal my girlfriends camera for a couple hours.

Jmox said:
A little update on the ole girl. shes coming along nicely and all im down to is finishing touches like the on board charger and bilge. the deck turned out awesome and i cant wait to try out my new bow fishing deck in a month or so. i will put some pictures up soon i just gotta steal my girlfriends camera for a couple hours.

better keep that camera when ya get it, gonna need fish pics too

I can't wait to see how yours turned out, since we're doing my 87 Tracker in Aluminum Diamond plate too.