AMAZON DAY! Time USB Lithium on sale! 50AH- $79! 100AH- $140!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thill

Reaction score
Just got this notice for Amazon Day. Time USB LiFeP04 batteries are on a really good sale

The 50AH batteries (Strong!) are on sale for $99 - a 10% coupon = $89 minus a brand promotion for ANOTHER 10% off = $79 for a proven lithium battery with a 5 year warranty. NICE!
Here is the link: TimeUSB Amazon Day Deals

The 100AH batteries (Very Strong!) are on sale for $154 minus 10% brand protion = $140 final cost. VERY NICE!
Here is the link: TimeUSB 100AH- Prime Day deal

I'm sure there are other deals, but I thought I would just share this, since I've had such good success with these batteries. I wish I'd waited to buy the extra pair I paid $199 each for. Would have saved $100, had I waited until today.

In my case, I bought the group 31's before they offered the 24. Mine have been so perfect that I decided to stick to what has worked flawlessly for me.

Plus, in my mind, the extra space in the case may mean components are more spread out and less likely to overheat or touch, but that probably has nothing to do with reality. TimeUSB has an excellent track record.

After a year and a half of looking at lithium I finally got a 24volt 50ah Li time. It was regularly 380.00 I bought it for 280.00. I had an Amazon gift card and points on my card so that helped me make up my mind. I went with it over the Time usb because of the Bluetooth. I know it’s not a necessity but I like gadgets and know exactly what the state of charge is.
Besides losing 70 pounds of weight, I moved the battery to the rear compartment that I don’t use much and gained the whole front compartment. I haven’t tried it yet.
I did get a laugh at the stickers that came with it. It won’t let me load the picture

Latest posts