Any handgun owners here.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim said:
bcritch said:
The good thing is that I'm deadly with my Muzzleloader. Now that gun is accurate :D

I can see you chasing someone down with black powder LOL!

No chasing required. I'm good to 100yards :wink: LOL

has anyone used a glock 19. I dont think I ever would buy a hand gun but if i did i think this would be the one.

slim357 said:
has anyone used a glock 19. I dont think I ever would buy a hand gun but if i did i think this would be the one.

That is a nice gun, Before I buy a glock I will shoot one of those. There is a range a few miles from my house that rents handguns for that exact reason. To shoot before you buy.

I also have a .25 Auto and it is the most useless piece of metal ever made. Mine is an old Browning that my dad gave my mom shortly after they got married in 1957. From 10 feet you can't put a round into a soda can. And if you are lucky enough to hit it once, you won't be able to follow up with another.

walther p99 in .40 cal here and a rossi 38spl backup both very nice and accurate with the two inch barrel on the rossi i can keep all 5 rounds inside 5 inche at 25 yards semi rapid fire and same with the walther out too about 50 with all 11 rounds anything beyond fifty and out too about 75 ill pull out my bow with the hundred grain wasp boss bullets can put thfree arrows in the black at 75 yards

I love my SW99 Compact 9mm, which I carry everywhere but church and work. For hunting purposes, I use a Ruger Super Redhawk 454 or my TC Encores. I was going to get a Glock this winter, but I spent my money on a new Tracker 1436. I have some more toys, but they don't get much use. Great Forum!

Z-Man said:
I love my SW99 Compact 9mm, which I carry everywhere but church and work. For hunting purposes, I use a Ruger Super Redhawk 454 or my TC Encores. I was going to get a Glock this winter, but I spent my money on a new Tracker 1436. I have some more toys, but they don't get much use. Great Forum!

Welcome to the forum z-man!

Thanks for joining. I am going to start another thread on Muzzleloaders. I have been looking at the encores every hunting season.

i own a Ruger mk iii target blued. a ruger mkiii target stainless steel. I carry the blued mk iii trapping and coon hunting. for concealed carry i have a Glock G36 and a Kel-Tec P3at . i carry the p3at all the time in a desantos pocket carry holster and carry the glock when i can conceal in an outside carry holster. home defense is an 870 wingmaster with a 20 inch barrel and number 4 buck shot.

I own a Steyr M9 Glock style pistol. I bought it about 3 years ago!!! It has been a great weapon!!! Feels better than any Glock I have ever fired!!!

yep, we own them, me I'm cleanen a colt trooper 357 and my carry Kel-Tec P-32 and my son is cleaning his old 3 screw ruger single six convertible 22
DSC03628-1.jpg

I have slowed down alot on them, I'm an ex-addict. If I had any extra money it went straight to the Guns :?

I was a collector of them and I mainly bought up old Rugers(flat tops) and some old S&W.

I went thru several auto's (I carry the P-32 on me at work)but my fancy is the Revolvers =P~

Been thinking of getting into reloadinig, the cost of ammo and the Bill thats trying to go thru California is motivating me to get into it.

I own many, I have had a concealed carry license since I was old enough to qualify for one (10yrs.). I have experimented carrying many different kinds of guns and carry on a daily basis but the one I carry probably 90% of the time is my Glock 23. I haven't done much to it, I added an extended slide release, Meprolight night sights, and swapped the stock trigger in favor of a 3.5lb trigger. Plenty accurate enough if I do my part and it is one of the few guns I own that has never had a FTF or malfunction of any sort. I would highly reccomend one.

Carried for 30 years, sold the wheel gun (Stainless S&W Mod 66 .357) & replaced it with a P93DC 9mm Ruger (and high cap clips) and Stainless .380 AMT Back-Up.

ST

Latest posts