Anybody hunting the late season?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've gotta get into ice fishing... one of those things I've always wanted to try but never had anybody to teach me how..

Anyone offering lessons? lol

Well, Didn't fill all of our tags, but we both dropped a doe a piece Saturday evening. Going back to the lake next Saturday for the last chance to get a doe or spike for me. No pics this time but dropped mine in her tracks.

Andy, I had the video camera set up, but the way they were checking out the blind, I decided to take her when she was to my right. Before she came around and seen me. I did get video of the first doe I shot this year. Of her coming in and leaving. But she was standing to the left of camera when I shot. Need to edit it.

I havnt been on here in a while. I went out for shotgun season, (first week of December) we got 8 on opening day(I brought home 4). Then Muzzle loader season (last weekend) I got a bonus button-buck. It was a good year for me, especially hunting on crutches in sub-zero temps. Couple pics;

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    716.6 KB · Views: 809
  • deer 011.jpg
    deer 011.jpg
    619.9 KB · Views: 809
  • New Years  at Senacaville 045.JPG
    New Years at Senacaville 045.JPG
    619.4 KB · Views: 809

Latest posts