Apparently I had the wrong understanding.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a all electric tin boat big bass classic will be the next big thing, you watch and see, the gas powered tin boat will not, this is my intuition.

put your money and time in all electric tin boat tourney, the green media will pick up on that and the promoters will be lining up, you wait and see!

this is outside the box fellas, it will be big, handled and promoted right.

nows the perfect timing, its ripe for it, time for the weekend warriors!!!!

History making right here!

FishingBuds said:
a all electric tin boat big bass classic will be the next big thing, you watch and see, the gas powered tin boat will not, this is my intuition.

put your money and time in all electric tin boat tourney, the green media will pick up on that and the promoters will be lining up, you wait and see!

this is outside the box fellas, it will be big, handled and promoted right.

nows the perfect timing, its ripe for it, time for the weekend warriors!!!!

History making right here!

Yea, just the word electric makes all of the green people cheer. What is funny, is the production of electricity by traditional means releases more "greenhouse gasses" than the gasoline engines do.

I know this is an older thread, but I was bored on break and don't need to be looking at tackle websites, so....here I am reading an old thread.

Just my 2 cents here.

For those of us that do have BIG....uhhh.....motors..yeah, motors......that's what I was thinking :roll: .......we can still troll without ever putting the motor in the water. I'm one of those "BIG motor" guys. I'm running a 225HP/JET Merc and I fish a couple times a week in an electric only lake. Never even put the key in the ignition.

I'd love to fish a tourney with you guys...if it's close enough for me to attend.

Another mans opinion….

The entire underlining theme of this entire thread as well as the reason it was started in the first place is exactly why I have never and never will fish competitively in any tournament.

I fish and like to even just be on the water to RELAX….get away from the stress and cut throat competitiveness of not only my job but these days even life in general. When I am on the water I can temporality escape from all of the above and RELAX, not concern myself with who has the biggest motor (advantage), or who is going to catch more fish than me, or even not have to worry if I do not catch any fish at all….

I can appreciate being competitive when the need arises I can and will do what it takes to win when it comes to my job (that puts food on the table) and protecting myself, my loved ones, and my possessions, but when I want to RELAX, I prefer getting on the water, fishing, and even sometimes catching without have to concern myself with all that I am out there to forget…

Just my $0.02….

Outdoorsman…

Outdoorsman said:
Another mans opinion….

The entire underlining theme of this entire thread as well as the reason it was started in the first place is exactly why I have never and never will fish competitively in any tournament.

I fish and like to even just be on the water to RELAX….get away from the stress and cut throat competitiveness of not only my job but these days even life in general. When I am on the water I can temporality escape from all of the above and RELAX, not concern myself with who has the biggest motor (advantage), or who is going to catch more fish than me, or even not have to worry if I do not catch any fish at all….

I can appreciate being competitive when the need arises I can and will do what it takes to win when it comes to my job (that puts food on the table) and protecting myself, my loved ones, and my possessions, but when I want to RELAX, I prefer getting on the water, fishing, and even sometimes catching without have to concern myself with all that I am out there to forget…

Just my $0.02….

Outdoorsman…

Those are my thoughts also. If it turns into a competition it loses appeal to me. I am out there for relaxation. If I want to work, I may as well go to work. At least I will be paid at work.