Baitcaster v. Spinning reels???????

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nicdicarlo said:
Shamoo, that is strange. The Slider world is a small one. The Suffix Seige is good stuff, good all around line. I like the gray color too. I'm going to try their braid next year on a casting rig I think.

I have 8 and 12 I think or 10 and 12 pound test. I will send it to you if you want to try it on a reel.

Here's the perfect setup for those that use a baitcaster and a spinning reel:
I call it an Over-Under :wink:
bc-spinning_combo.JPG

Or you could do what my wife does. She has a spinning rod with spinning reel set up for right hand use and then holds the rod so the reel is on top and cranks with her left hand. :lol:

I ain't kidding either.

flounderhead59 said:
Or you could do what my wife does. She has a spinning rod with spinning reel set up for right hand use and then holds the rod so the reel is on top and cranks with her left hand. :lol:

I ain't kidding either.
I used to do that when I was a kid. Saw the pros using baitcasters but didn't know what they were!

flounderhead59 said:

I ain't kidding either.

i love watchin people fish like that lol

Latest posts