Biggest Bass?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My biggest was 8lbs 8ozs at a lake two minutes from my house. Caught her on a Rapala x rap. The date was March 18 2006. I plan on beating that this year. The N.J. state record is 10lbs 14ozs. If I catch her again this year, she will be close.

Attachments

• Bells1.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 258
  • Bells2.jpg
    Bells2.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 258
  • Bells3.jpg
    Bells3.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 258
That is a big bass anywhere! It looks healthy (looks like a football). Would that be prespawn and full of eggs? My biggest was caught in March postspawn and had a flat stomach. Things might be different up there vs. down south.

Nice Bass - that lake produced a state record (it lasted a few weeks) many years ago. I fished that lake almost every day between the ages of 8 yrs old until I was 14 yrs old. We kept a boat there and I would fish before school. though the ice and of course all day during summer vacations.

Nice job and some good memories. Glad it is still producing

BLK fisher said:
My biggest was 8lbs 8ozs at a lake two minutes from my house. Caught her on a Rapala x rap. The date was March 18 2006. I plan on beating that this year. The N.J. state record is 10lbs 14ozs. If I catch her again this year, she will be close.

That first photo in the background lots of jon boats what is going on there?

Its actually a swim club that I joined and for an additional $50 you get a key to the lake. Most of the jon boats are owned by the club and a few are members.

Fishinsmylife317- She was prespawn staged up on a lone log. Hope to get her again.

Latest posts