Biggest Bass?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My largest largemouth, well its hard to say ive caught a fair number a 5+lbs but I dont think ive ever got one over 8. The one i remeber as my biggest I think would be close to 7Lb little more little less (i caught it while fishing alone, no scale or camera). I was fishing a pond behind a golf course in mississippi, throwing a texas rigged 7inch blue worm (cant remeber the make). went back a few years later, had no luck what so ever in the pond where I hooked the biggest one but here are some pics from other ponds that were actually on the golf course(pics are like 10years old) One of these fish was weighted and was over 6, but im not sure which it is both are nice size tho. I dont think I caught a fish under 3lbs on the corse. My largest sm would be under a foot in length and under a pound in weight.

Attachments

• bassmiss.JPG
    bassmiss.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 409
  • bass..JPG
    bass..JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 409
Nice fish Slim - where are you fishing (what State - not exact location of course - Golf Course I mean, LOL)

"I was fishing a pond behind a golf course in mississippi." Its the okatoma golf club its in collins, mississippi.

Here's my biggest largie. I've actually never weighed a bass, but I estimate this one in the 6-7lb range. Who knows. I really don't care. I just know it was a tough bite on a cold windy high pressure april day in NE PA. This was the only bass I caught that morning. It was sloooow. It was caught 6 or 8lb line and a fast light action rod on, you guessed it Shamoo, a slider on a 1/8oz spider head. I've also caught quite a few smallies in the 4lb range, but no digital pictures. I'll take 4lb smallies over 7lb largies any day.

Attachments

• IMG_0820_2.JPG
    IMG_0820_2.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 384
Nice bass (everyone), but slim, what is that in the background of the 2nd picture? Is that a UFO, or am I just crazy?

FishinsMyLife317 said:
Nice bass (everyone), but slim, what is that in the background of the 2nd picture? Is that a UFO, or am I just crazy?

Shhhhhhhhh! No one is suppossed to know about that

Arzanokian.jpg

here is one of the 20 or so 5+ i caught last year on vacation
my biggest was 5.15 most were caught on top water baits buzz frogs or buzz jet jr I caught a few on swim baits. I hope to get one over 7 this year
the private pond we fish will be 5 years old this year and should hold some monsters...

june25THFINAL015.jpg

FishinsMyLife317 said:
Yep its a ufo, no its a floating fountain that makes the pond look nice.

I think they meant the thing above your head in the picture. To me it looks like you had the pic pinned up on a bulletin board and you had a thumb tack in it.

And the winner is......... jkbirocz. it was at one time pinned up, all the marks are what was left by pushpins.

Ah hah! I see it now. I wasn't trying to overshadow your fish with the UFO/push pin mark. Those are all nice bass. I can identify with fishing in golf course ponds, but I have to do it at night so no one freaks out about me fishing while there are golfers, even though I am so far away from the actual fairways and greens that it doesn't matter. They are where I have caught most of my fish over 6 pounds.

i love fishin golfcorses my fav lake is a golf corse lake with tons of big fish. its got the state record yellow perch in it too.

little anth said:
i love fishin golfcorses my fav lake is a golf corse lake with tons of big fish. its got the state record yellow perch in it too.
I thought the world record perch was caught in the Delaware at Bordenstown? :?

Yellow Perch World Record is 4lbs 3oz - Bordentown, NJ

White Perch World Record is 4lbs 12oz - Messalonskee Lake, ME

Nice fish Mr. nicdicarlo, thats what I like to see "Slider rep-pre-zenten"