Black Friday Starts Early @ Blue Water

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueWaterLED

Reaction score
Hey Guys, We have marked down lots of stuff at Blue Water already. The great thing is that you can still use your discount code on top of the already low prices!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I want to buy the pro boat package. How do I apply the tinners discount? Also, are the cooler and livewell lights a special light or is it similar to the strip lights? I am planning a lighting setup for my livewell already and want to use the livewell lights in another area. Are they much different then the other light strips?

You would use the discount code TINBOAT in all caps in the box above the "redeem coupon" button in the shopping cart. Then you click the button and the prices drop for you.

The strips are different. The livewell lights are rigid and designed to take a beating from the fish in the well and the ice in your cooler.

The strips are more flexible and have a flexible epoxy coating that is clear.

Blue is still super-bright, but it looks so good. red is much easier on the eyes and still provides a good amount of light without screwing up your vision when you look away from it.

Latest posts