Boat is officially done, Lot's of pic's *Updated*

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea, Saturday was a really crappy day, but at least no waiting at the launch. :mrgreen:
The rig looks great on the water.
Glad the shake down test went well. That's rare. Thanks for sharing.
-jasper

lol yea man she wont step foot off the dock with out her vest on, i usually only wear mine in rough water or river's but i assure you it's close by just incase our friend the DNR want's to make a quick inspection.

And yes jasper the weather sucked saturday, we went out to crystal in the morning, then hit fish lake in the after noon and hit lower prior lake and crused between lower and upper prior on the boat most of the day, man not one single bite. The prior lake boat launch was packed but as soon as people were launching they were going out and coming right back in because the water was choppy the wind was nut's and it was cold as hell.

I put a total of about 30 mile's on the truck and about 8 or 9 mile's on the boat.

Great job looks like a whole new boat ..defiantly a inspiration for my up coming project

i came over from ur bunk question. first the black floor is gonna suck in the summer. ive done it before and repainted cuz u will get BURNNNT, also a few things u could do with the trailer the bunks are too short, the stop too far from the transom. u could lengthen them to the back. it would be better if u could lengthen the trailer and move the hitch post up some more and have the transom stop closer to the frame of the tailer. then extend the bunks as well. the more boat forward of the wheels the better, uve done so much work to the boat. now its time to show the trailer some love

Great job! I am starting my fix-up on a 12' Alumacraft. Your pics were a big help and the sneaky idea of putting the pressurized fuel :D tank next to the wife instead of behind me is one I will for sure use. lol