Boat purchase advise

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I squeeze the bulb and turn the key and it works every time!

I have not had one problem yet. I have put 2 impellers in it ( my choice) just to keep it fresh. I make sure I run all the had out of it and it will fire right up.
2 deep cycle batteries, 24v saltwater trolling motor, 12 gallon tank full, starting battery. 2 guys (200lbs each) at least 100lbs of fishing gear, and another 50lbs of misc. gear and it will push my 1654 at 30mph all day and never miss a beat.
Best I have ever had, hands down.

hutinfool, I might be interested in your boat if you are still willing to sell it. Let me know. Thanks.

I almost bought a panfifh boat with a yamaha on it but I was scared because you don't see nothing around here but evinrudes Johnson's and and mercury's. It was a decent looking boat for like 2500 and it had the yamaha 40 on it. Old guy that told me about his at the tourney is full of it so I didn't know how to take it. Figured he just wanted me to think he had a good one. Hes the loud guy that yells every reason in the world why he needs to borrow money from the winner of the tourney. Lol great guy and funny. I think Ima hang on to my boat as long as I can afford to put gas in it and the truck to get to the lake. It'll do 27mph with 2 grown men gear an all but I think it needs a different prop since the motor came off a pontoon witch was probably for torque. It plains and hits top speed really fast and will throw you out the back if your not holding on. Almost happened to me.

Latest posts