Bugpac's Tinboats Box pass

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bugpac said:
juggernoob said:
Bugpac, can you add me to the list?

yes.

Hey Bugpac, what would you think about making this list ever-running? When it gets back to you, just re-up the thing if folks are still interested. I think that would be awesome and I know I'd pretty much be in for the long haul.

Got the box yesterday - my wife was so excited when it came b/c she wanted stuff from it too! Swapped out a bunch of stuff and learned that woody likes frogs...whoever's next PM me the address so it can get shipped!

edit: yes I took pics, didn't upload them to my comp yet.

begs said:
=D> sent u my address 100grand.... Man cant wait till I get this....

It's cool to wait until next Friday to ship it, right? No biggie about the holiday weekend coming up or anything... :LOL2:

Bugpac said:
Random.org here is the list.

1. 5:jbakerinc
2. 3:lswoody
3. 7:eek:ne100grand
4. 6:begs
5. 4:Queencitybassman
6. 2:Andy
7. 1:Bugpac

Timestamp: 2011-04-27 01:45:54 UTC

Jbakerinc send me your mailing addy via pm.

U are 5th

DSC04794.JPG
DSC04798.JPG
Here are the promised pictures...sorry it took so long, had a long weekend and the start of a long week! Obviously I needed some help picking stuff out and there was no shortage of help available!

Bugpac said:
Begs, post pics of how it came. Is it ready for the mail yet?

I will have pics up tonight, mail yes its ready but working till 6pm will b sent first thing tues morning.....

Next in line pm me address!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a little tip to help move this along faster, you do not need to make time to stop by the post office. Postage can be printed online when using usps flat rate boxes (its cheaper too!) and after printing postage you can also schedule a pickup, during pickup you can also specify various locations at the house for the package to be picked up at

BassAddict said:
Just a little tip to help move this along faster, you do not need to make time to stop by the post office. Postage can be printed online when using usps flat rate boxes (its cheaper too!) and after printing postage you can also schedule a pickup, during pickup you can also specify various locations at the house for the package to be picked up at

Bass addict that is a good thing to know.... I will have to remember this for next time