Esquireds Pretty Pink Grubs

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think they look great actually, sans the winkoesque coloration. they look like a classic kalins grub. if they were in the magic color, or white/pearl, theyd be unstoppable.

Derek777 said:
i think they look great actually, sans the winkoesque coloration. they look like a classic kalins grub. if they were in the magic color, or white/pearl, theyd be unstoppable.

Interesting you mention white/pearl. It has been mentioned allot lately. :-k

i used to just use traditional darker colors, but lately ive tried variations of white/pearl and they have their sitations where they will simply outfish my previous confidence colors by a country mile.

Those grubs look like flounder crack. I'm sure they'd be great for trout (weakfish) too.

i bet those poured in that white/pearl would be great walleye lures too. just add a touch of green flake/powder and voila, instant fish ctaching machines

first things first.....
Derek this is a winco free zone !!!!!
now for some content :lol:
A few years ago I went to a seminar and the speaker was talking about the color selector (that thingy you place the probe in he water and it tells you the best color for the conditions) and in his spiel I noticed that pearl white covered about 75% of the scale as a top choice. so I agree that those grubs in a pearl white would work well.

Wayne

Redbug,

Don't you see the irony here though?? Dave is the Winco of this site! Speak out against his tackle and see what happens. Its like Obi Wan and Vader. Frankly I'm scared.

Leibs

Oh no not me!!!! i made the mistake of questioning a thread on another site and got a pm basically telling me to never question him and his views.. DAVE CAN NEVER BE A WINCO

He was Dave's Arch-Nemesis from this other site we all used to go to.

First off Dave is no Winco....Second, you can't be a winco if you don't sell your products....Third Dave doesnt have crippling Rheumatoid Arthritis

Thanks Bass - they look great. Spent a good part of last evening Walleye fishing and sure could have used them. I will be testing as soon as they arrive

Not that soft, i was afraid the tails would fly off when casted so i didnt add softner. Esquired likes salt in his baits too so that stiffened em up a bit, (the last one feels like a soft rock from all the leftover salt in the batch) i think when i make them again ill concentrate on makeing a good pearl grub mix and offer some for members to try if they want, this time i cant give em away though but itll only be a couple bucks to cover shipping and supplies

Latest posts