F%@&ing no spill gas jugs

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, I use a funnel and pour out of the can. I also have been buying older cans at auction and flea markets. The metal chemical cans are very expensive but work and last forever with care. I will not buy a new style can.

Several of my friends are switching to these "race style gas jugs". They're expensive but they sure do work nice. Easier than the old style actually, since they use a longer hose to pour from it seems to make for less spilling when you first start to pour or when you stop pouring. Here's a link to an example. Not sure if that's the best price you could find or not.

https://www.amazon.com/VP-Gallon-Square-Racing-Utility/dp/B00AVQCCCW

Of course I'm collecting their old jugs because I save those and I have a collection of spout hoses to put on them. :mrgreen:

JMichael said:
Several of my friends are switching to these "race style gas jugs". They're expensive but they sure do work nice. Easier than the old style actually, since they use a longer hose to pour from it seems to make for less spilling when you first start to pour or when you stop pouring. Here's a link to an example. Not sure if that's the best price you could find or not.

https://www.amazon.com/VP-Gallon-Square-Racing-Utility/dp/B00AVQCCCW

Of course I'm collecting their old jugs because I save those and I have a collection of spout hoses to put on them. :mrgreen:

Ditto on these! I run a ton of antique outboards plus my normal outboards. I have two 5-gallon race jugs in the square shape to take up less room and now have my first 2.5 gallon one which is absolutely perfect!! Will probably pick up another 2.5 gallon one as well as it is so handy.

duckfish said:
Glad I'm not the only one that despises those things. If I ever meet the bastards that passed laws requiring them, I'll beat them silly with an empty gas can.

And I would beat there ars some more till they could not get up.