Fishfinder with GPS...Suggestions?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hooky1420

Reaction score
I recently wrapped up my mod, and now I have nothing to do!!! Want to add a solid fishfinder/GPS combo unit to the tin, and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions? Looking to stay within the $200 range, but would go more for an exceptional unit. Doesn't have to be color, as long as the grayscale is clear and easily readable.

What units do you use, what are the pros/cons of the units, and how much did the unit cost?

Extra points if you post a picture of it mounted on your tin!!!

Thanks in advance.

Troutman3000 said:
Bass pro will have the Eagle 420 Fishelite Chartplotter for 199 on Black Friday. This is a great deal for a exceptional unit.

Thanks for the response, but Ugh.. Black Friday! Imagine the masses in a place like Bass Pro! I will check out the unit for sure though. Thanks!

Everyone else, keep the suggestions coming...

I bought a second hand Garmin GPS/FF. the unit was about 7 years old and hardly used. The reson I got it is because it has a 7" screen. The person I bought it from was upgrading to a color unit. I paid $ 70.00. Just about as much as a new 3.5" FF.