Got my 1st buck.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwengerd

Reaction score
Well this past wed. I went out hunting behind the house and this nice buck came under my stand chasing a doe, just couldnt let this nice buck by without taking a shot at him with my new hoyt bow and rage broad heads :mrgreen: . He is a 11 point with 2 "kickers" so he would be a 13 point. I hope to get him scored this week, will post what he measures.

Attachments

• 063.JPG
    063.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 997
You definitely set the bar pretty high with your first one. Congrats.

Chasing already, huh? What state are you in?

Just the little guys are starting to feel a little frisky here.

Thanks for all the responses. Quackrstackr I am from ohio , they are starting to chase them, he was locked on to a hot doe under my stand he walk right under me at 15 yards had no clue I was even there until it was to late :LOL2: . I would imagine he would score atleast 130.

That'd be close to making the record books here.

They've been chasing hard for about a week now round these parts.

Great buck, but you better not expect them all to be that big :mrgreen:

thats a monster congrats!

what kind of hoyt? ive been looking to get one, just havent found anybody to give me any pro's / con's on um

Hoyts are great bows. You'll generally not find anyone talking negatively about them. They are darn near bullteproof.

It is a 09 hoyt powerhawk i think it shoots 305fps very smooth drawing and shooting bow. I would recommend a hoyt to anybody looking to buy a new bow.

well I am in the process of doing a european mount ( very labor intensive) just need to get a pot so I can boil the remaining meat on it off.

Latest posts