Gotta a head scratcher here

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the holes line up b/c if your standing with your toes up to a flipped over boat and swing a pick axe your natural grip and reach is going to have you hitting about the same spot as you move down the boat.

lckstckn2smknbrls said:
I think the holes line up b/c if your standing with your toes up to a flipped over boat and swing a pick axe your natural grip and reach is going to have you hitting about the same spot as you move down the boat.
^^^agree

Was this your boat and somebody did this to it? Or did you pick it up cheap because it was in this condition ?

Me and a couple guys had a 10' jon we used to keep chained to a tree at a management area so we could get across a creek on the way to our treestands. One morning we got there and found someone(s) had unloaded double ought buckshot and slugs through it. People suck.

2015 Tracker Grizzly 1448 MVX
1996 Evinrude 25hp 3 cylinder looper

lckstckn2smknbrls- thanks for the info on just patching the bottom. Yes the holes are about 1"x 1" maybe 1.25" but in that general size

fl.graderman - Yeah this is a boat I picked up cheap and got no info on why the holes were there.

So, i'm kinda looking forward to this fix. I've worked on fiberglass but never aluminum before. Always something new to learn.

Now, granted, I'm watching Sherlock Holmes on TV now, but I think you should consider, given your passionate interest in fishing...for coho and other species...

(pregnant pause)

That a FISH did it?!?!?!?!?!?!

momule said:
riverrat717 said:
Fishfreek said:
Looks like something one of my ex wives would have done to make sure I couldn't use it again.

LOL Exactly!! "You spend too much time and money on that **** thing! Wish you'd put the same effort into us as you do fishing!" LOL :LMFAO:

YIKES !!! That comment sounds badly familiar...as if it's been spoke to me in a previous life. My motto is always: Don't mess with my dog, don't mess with my boat. I've been through two marriages and am currently, permanently, and very happily single. The girlfriend is aware of her boundaries and is intelligent enough to honor them. Whoever coined the phrase, "Happy Wife = Happy Life" is either a wife or a sorry, whipped excuse for a man. And that is just my opinion.....

OMG that is really funny...I agree with your assessment of that phrase...have never seen that parallel in my life! I've even been married for 27+ years. Still working on what makes a 'happy wife'...?