How many Michigan guys do we have?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure how I have not found this untill now!!!! #-o I live in central MI, and have fished the chain-o-lakes a good few times. There are plenty of lakes around the central area. COUNT ME IN.....is now a shame I sold the big boat.

Anybody have some suggestions for a place in Central MI to meet up this summer? I want to get the wheels rolling here.

I'd also like to mention that wasilvers was nice enough to invite us MI guys to the WI/IL get together/tournament in central IL August 21st. More details to come, but if you're interested let him know. I'm going to try to be there if I don't have a tournament already.

Just joined today, neat to see some MI guys on here already. My bro-in-law and I might be interested in a tournament. Crystal Lake in Montcalm co might be a good choice for a central place.

Crystal sounds good to me..... really good!! And me living within 15 minutes of there has nothing to do with it :lol: