How many of you like night fishing?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He doesn't have an online store, but shoot him an email at [email protected]

He can make them in many colors. He just made an optic-orange color and a hot pink to test out. That hot orange looks really good. Just let him know what colors you are interested in.

He is excited to do "online orders." Certain local stores don't treat him very well. He keeps them stocked and has to constantly bug them to get payment. That gets old, especially when you are a 14-year old who has to get driven around.

Thanks, I'm sure he will make sure you are happy.

Growing up in Florida, sometimes fishing in the daytime wasn’t so great, and you got roasted. So we would go to Port Canaveral and fish at night, when my parents would allow it. The fishing was always, exceptional.

As I got older, we would go dock- hopping at night. Again almost always, exceptional fishing.

I have carried this into my adult life. Especially in saltwater, night fishing can be just ridiculous.

As an adult, we used to go into Delaware bay and have incredibly huge schools of fish surround us, and have had the same thing in the Chesapeake Bay.

Now, sadly, I am landlocked about 100 miles away from salt. I pretty much hate it, but I’m learning to adept.

One day I had the kids out fishing and it was so good that we decided to stay after dark. I put out a couple of LED lights, and soon we were surrounded by herring, threadfin shad, minnows, some kind of shrimp-like crustaceans and many other fish.

It was so amazing that fishing was almost secondary. My nephews caught and caught, but I was more interested in watching the fish than catching.

Anyway, how many of you enjoy fishing at night?
As a boy in rural west-central Illinois I learned to fish at night to beat the heat. Some years later I taught my younger sibs to hunt nightcrawlers on a warm summer night during a soft rain and chase catfish afterwards. Later still I taught my girlfriend (now wife) to hunt nightcrawlers and she loved it more than I did. In time a younger brother went to college in southern Illinois and we would spend a week or two in the late summer catching catfish LATE at night at one of hundreds of lakes down there, often joined by some of his buddies. In time, marriage and children came around and I taught my kids to hunt nightcrawlers and fish and enjoy life's bounty. 40 years later, these are still some of my favorite memories. Thanks for the reminders!

Latest posts