Huge Mega Awesome Time Saving Trick to Remove Foam! **UPDATE

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt1972

Reaction score
I know this probably is not the correct thread for this but I wanted as many of you to see this as possible.

Tried this tonight after work and it works slicker than sh**. If you have access to a pressure washer, put a 0*(straight stream) tip on it and go to town on the foam! It makes a mess but it gets into every nook and cranny. If you hold it close enough to the foam it will cut down 10-12 inches. I removed about 5 cubic feet of foam in 10 minutes, way faster than any other method I've seen so far.

Just thought I would share this because I have got so much good info from this site and wanted to contribute my share.

UPDATE

So, I went with the 15* tip tonight after work. It works even better! It turns the foam into a slurry that flows out the drain. Under the drain I placed a bucket with a bunch of 1/4" holes in the bottom to strain the foam. This worked well for a little while until the holes clogged. After that I just let it go on the ground and the "foam" just piled up, nothing a rake and snow shovel couldn't handle.

Latest posts