Hummingbird 570DI

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got one a few weeks ago and im lovin it so far. you can definitly tell what kind of structure your lookin at. only thing ive found i dont like is the depth reading bugs out in shallow water, i dont know if i have a setting wrong or what. but other than that its definetly worth the $300

tdot527 said:
i got one a few weeks ago and im lovin it so far. you can definitly tell what kind of structure your lookin at. only thing ive found i dont like is the depth reading bugs out in shallow water, i dont know if i have a setting wrong or what. but other than that its definetly worth the $300
Thanks for your input. So what do you use it more for spotting fish or depth ?

im mostly using it for seeing structure but you can swap over to regular sonar to so you can see fish better(fish are pretty hard to make out on the down imaging)

tdot527 said:
im mostly using it for seeing structure but you can swap over to regular sonar to so you can see fish better(fish are pretty hard to make out on the down imaging)
I would check your settings the down scan should be better to show the fish just won't be the arch you are used to seeing.

I have been waiting to see what people are saying about this uint, I have a humminbird 170 right now and i would like to put that up front on the trolling motor and use the 570 Di as the main so i can see the structures better. So far from the few people that have bought the uint they have liked what they paided for.

I just bought a pair of these for my project boat. I'm hoping to have some reports in the next couple of weeks when I get some first hand experience with them. Hopefully the lakes thaw out soon.........

i think i might want to go with the Humminbird 596c HD CI instead. Or is that just a waist of $$$$$ For $550 thats a good deal for HD CI sonar

Ive been looking at the 597 ci hd di. went to gander mountain hoping to find it but no luck. they had the lowrance elite 5 dsi but i wasnt realy impresed. i'm ready to buy but every place online is sold out and on back order!! :evil: i found it here https://www.anchorexpress.com/Humminbird-500-Series-GPS-Chartplotters-s/235.htm
cheaper than anybody and they have the 596 for $499. has anybody heard of this place??? i need sonar bad! i let a buddy talk me into selling him my eagle cuda 240 ive had for seven years and didnt want to part with for $120. :twisted:
it looks like you can split screen the standard sonar and the down scan with the humminbird 597 wich would be the best of both worlds.

Latest posts