I gotta do it(JOIN US!!) we've started

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hanr3 said:
Im in!

I have NO health issues.

Except for camping out in the cold with just a tarp! If you lose the insulation, you might have to pack more clothes, or at least a second tarp. :mrgreen:

wasilvers said:
Hanr3 said:
Im in!

I have NO health issues.

Except for camping out in the cold with just a tarp! If you lose the insulation, you might have to pack more clothes, or at least a second tarp. :mrgreen:

I'm thinking he was referring to physical health not mental health. :LOL2:

I got to drop about 20lbs myself. I'm around 6' and the tire comes and goes like the seasons but it needs to be truly gone this time. Looking forward to doing lot's of walking while shooting pictures in January as well as turning this College diet into more healthier choices. If you don't cook it chances are it's not good for you(cool/prepare).

Good luck guys!

I'm down to 219, from 227 in two weeks - just watching calories. I've eaten out (badly - like smokehouse burger and supersize fries at BK, and carne asada steaks with 4/5 tortillas) 3+ times a week, but still lost weight.

:D :D :D

wasilvers said:
I'm down to 219, from 227 in two weeks - just watching calories. I've eaten out (badly - like smokehouse burger and supersize fries at BK, and carne asada steaks with 4/5 tortillas) 3+ times a week, but still lost weight.

:D :D :D

Now you're just being a jerk and rubbing it in....aren't you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm SO plateaued at 210 it's ridiculous. Plus...it's a BAD time of year for the weak...mainly ME! IF I can maintain the 210 for the holidays...I'll not only be happy...but impressed.

Seconds week on WW. So far, I have lost 12.6 lbs ( yes, they keep track of the fractions). That is all fine and dandy...and I can say I didn't miss my usual "unhealthy food" much at all.

HOWEVER, after the meeting last night, my wife and I went to my favorite Mexican restaurant. A couple of beers; some fried chips and salsa...fajitas mixto....and I am back UP 4 lbs!

Wow, that was fast. Back on the straight and narrow today, though.

regards, Rich

Weekly...270-263-258 Goal 238
( My goal is to lose two bowling balls.(32 lbs)..I can relate to that! )

Latest posts