Interesting week

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh..my God...this isn't fair....shouldn't show pics like this unless your willing to share !!!
We share! Here is some fish chowder for you I made!! :))

Attachments

• Key Largo Grunt Chowder July 30th 2016.jpg
    Key Largo Grunt Chowder July 30th 2016.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 0
Well if your short on salt you can use gunpowder like the pioneers did! :))
Seriously, they did that? You know one of the key ingredients is saltpeter (potassium nitrate) and it is a diuretic. It will make you pee like racehorse.
Not to mention that the charcoal and sulphur doesn’t taste that great.

I guess it’s all relative to what you are eating. Gunpowder might go a long way to improve the taste of unrefrigerated decaying meat (road kill) that you shot a few days ago.

Seriously, they did that? You know one of the key ingredients is saltpeter (potassium nitrate) and it is a diuretic. It will make you pee like racehorse.

I guess it’s all relative to what you are eating. Gunpowder might go a long way to improve the taste of unrefrigerated decaying meat (road kill) that you shot a few days ago.

You'll wonder where you went last night, when you brush your teeth with dynamite.

Well written history says they did anyway. John James Audubon talks of that in one of his journals and a Dr. in Napoleon's Army writes of using it to season a stew he made.

Latest posts