JD Frog

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAddict

Reaction score
Hey guys I couldn't resist posting these babies, introducing the new JDfrog which will be available shortly!!!!!

jdfrog.jpg

Just so everyone knows - it is actually called the Captain Ahab Frog by JD Baits.

Thanks for honoring the Captain Bass Addict

That looks similar to a Buzz Frog (Toad). Neat bait! 8)

BA, I got the chance the other evening to test the Smoked Salt & Pepper w/Blue Flake worms, but nothing biting yet. I like the texture and color! 8)

Are these in production yet? :mrgreen:

Captain Ahab will be buying me a pack in the color of his choice when they are. What are the colors of the Eagles?

For the Eagles itll be: Eagles Green with large silver flake, and yes these should be ready by next week. Ill be sending them out to a few people tomorrow for some extra input, when I recieve word ill make the nessary adjustments, and then offer them up to the good people of tinboats.net!!

I want to see the Eagles colors on the Frog

Can you do Cardinal Red and white (U of L colors) or Cherry and White? (Temple U. Colors)

How about Orange and Black for the Flyers?

Captain Ahab said:

Can you do Cardinal Red and white (U of L colors) or Cherry and White? (Temple U. Colors)

I should be working on the color tomorrow, I can do orange and black but I dont have any white flake yet, i will order it tho if anyone is interested in team colored baits!!

BassAddict said:
Captain Ahab said:

I should be working on the color tomorrow, I can do orange and black but I dont have any white flake yet, i will order it tho if anyone is interested in team colored baits!!

Heres what I came up with Esquired,

8 of these will be on their way on monday Jim, Sent compliments of that loveable Capt Ahab!

eaglesgreen.jpg

man, add alittle white with dark spots to the belly and that would be quite real looking. Great job BA!!! :mrgreen:

I received a few samples of the JD Frog to "test"

They look and feel great!

Action was really really good - they run true and the legs kick even when I dragged them over the slimy think stuff

Best thing about the JD Frog....................................................

THE CATCH FISH:

dave_lm_g.JPG

These frogs are more than ready!! I fished one last night and had 3 hits on it all with in a half hour, but missed cause I set the hook like an excited 4 year old girl #-o ................. I am really looking forward to seeing what these babies could do In the hands of a capable angler, so for time being ill be offering them up in 1/2 packs of (4) for $2.25, and full packs of (8) for $4.50.

Edit: This is for tinboaters only, my website will have a diffrent price so please remind me of my tinboat deal when u order!