Jmox's finally finished diamond plate deck basstracker!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmox

Reaction score
sorry its been awhile since ive been on here i finally finished the tracker and i love it. The deck and the bedliner turned out awesome and the boat fishes and hunts great! The next project is move the fuel tank up front and put float pods on the back. i need it to sit just a toucj higher in the back for duck hunting cause with a little bit of wind chop the rear deck was getting a little wet. But other than that i love it!

Attachments

• boat 1.jpg
    boat 1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 562
  • boat 2.jpg
    boat 2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 562
  • boat 3.jpg
    boat 3.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 562
  • boat 5.jpg
    boat 5.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 562
  • boat 7.jpg
    boat 7.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 562
Well done that man!
looks to be a very user friendly and utilitarian boat, great for two people. I'm doing my build in diamond plate as well and call me weird but I think it looks dead sexy. I didn't really want to cover it up but it would be too slippery if left stock standard, and fry me. I saw your boat on kochy's post and thought your bedliner finish looked awsome. I've read mixed reviews about bedliners but your's certainly looks the part.

Have you had it in the boat very long? Do you think it is durable? I've read a bit about patches peeling despite supposedly good preps first

What brand did you use? does it deaden the sound very well? does it provide a good amount of grip? It looks to be certainly sufficiant

I bet that nice rainbow made your day :D

Yea the diamond was sexy but i got sun burnt just cleaning it up prior to sand blasting. I took it to a local parts company that sprays line-x bedliner and had them do it. Ive had the same spray in the bed of my old toyota that my little bro has now and it still is in great condition. The line-x brand spray is the best around ive tried everything else and its just a hassle and never turns out looking right. For 500 bucks i couldnt beat it and thats with the sand blasting included. I fished 3 people out of this boat all summer and it was completely fine and then i had 3 people and a big dog with all our gear heading to our duck hunting spot on the river and she handled it like a champ. I couldnt be happier with this boat.

Latest posts